Best Policies/Practices for classroom cooking with kids

Laura Plaut

Dec 22, 2016, 4:47:40 PM12/22/16
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hi All - I'm wondering if any of you smart folks have policies and practices for classroom cooking with kids that have been vetted by your school district(s). If so, I'd love to see what you've got. If not, I'll work on developing something and happily share with anyone interested.

Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPad

John Fisher

Feb 10, 2017, 2:45:36 AM2/10/17
to National School Garden Network
Hi Laura,

Here are some tips for cooking with kids that could be used to create policy. Also you might want to browse here and check out Denver Slow Food Resources on this Garden to Cafeteria Policy Page.

-- JOHN

Life Lab cultivates children's love of learning, healthy food, and nature through garden-based education.

John Fisher - Director of Programs and Partnerships
Life Lab  •  1156 High St., Santa Cruz, CA, 95064  •  831.471.7831
www.lifelab.org/john

FaceBookPinterestinsta

YouTube Channel@lifelabtweets  Join Our Elists
  About Life Lab Playlist