Gives Bees a Chance! Educational Resources and Campaign

Tristana Pirkl (CE CEN)

Jun 26, 2020, 8:31:03 AM6/26/20
to SGSO Network

Hi Everyone,

Happy National Pollinator Week!

Check out the Whole Kids Foundation Bee campaign below for a number of resources to support kid’s bee education wherever they are this summer. If you’d like to share with your communities see the social toolkit below as well.

Be(e) well,

Tristana

TRISTANA PIRKL (she/her/hers)
Edible Education Programs Leader

WholeKidsFoundation.org
A Whole Foods Market Foundation

signature_853715406

We' re excited to let you know that Whole Kids Foundation has launched its annual Give Bees a Chance campaign! This campaign is meant to build awareness about the important role pollinators play in our food system.

Our goal is to ensure kids have more access to traditional and observation beehives and pollinator education at school. To date, Whole Kids Foundation has awarded over 500 beehive grants to schools across the U.S. and Canada! We are so proud of this work and know it’s going to take a swarm of worker bees to help us build a foundation of awareness and support!

We'd love it if you were able to share:

Check out our 2020 Give Bees a Chance Social Media Toolkit for social messaging and images to help us get the word out.

With the bee population declining and pollinators being responsible for 1 in 3 bites of food, we want to make sure we are doing our part to teach the next generation to Give Bees a Chance.

Our Supplier Partners Provide Sweet Support!

 Choose Organic to Support Bees & Our Supplier Partners!

Facebook

Twitter

Link

Website

Copyright © 2020 Whole Kids Foundation, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being a Whole Kids Foundation partner!

Our mailing address is:

Whole Kids Foundation

550 Bowie St

Austin, TX 78703-4644