School Garden Supporters Unite Virtual Networking Event!

Tristana Pirkl

Jun 1, 2021, 9:00:58 AM6/1/21
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Join the SGSO Network at a virtual networking event as a part of the AHS National Children and Youth Garden Virtual Symposium on Wednesday, July 7 at 4pm ET/1pm PT.

We'll share about the network and then break out into a series of peer to peer breakout groups.

You don't need to attend the virtual symposium to join this networking event but we definitely encourage you to check it out!

Register for the School Garden supporters networking event here
Check out the virtual symposium here

Best,
Tristana

Tristana Pirkl
Program Manager
School Garden Support Organization (SGSO) Network
(She/Her)
www.sgsonetwork.org