KidsGardening Webinar 5/10: Culturally Inclusive Garden-Based Learning

Lily Nguyen

May 5, 2022, 4:54:32 PM5/5/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi all!

KidsGardening will be hosting a FREE webinar next Tuesday, 5/10 at 4pm ET.

Culturally Inclusive Garden-based Learning

Edible school gardens are ideal spaces to talk about and celebrate diversity and cultural traditions around food and agriculture. Join KidsGardening for a lively discussion with renowned garden educators and authors Dr. Dilafruz Williams, Amoreena Guerrero, and Lori Koenick to discuss what culturally inclusive garden-based learning looks like and how we can make it the norm across our edible school garden programs.

The recording will be available indefinitely for anyone registered for the event.

About the Webinar Series

The Growing School Food Gardens group launched on the Kids Garden Community on February 1st!

This group is designed to facilitate networking and collaboration among school food garden practitioners locally, regionally, and nationally.