Gifts from the Garden: Nature-Based Crafts Monday 11/30

John Fisher

Nov 20, 2020, 5:46:27 PM11/20/20
to school-garden-network, sc_schoo...@googlegroups.com
Gifts from the Garden: Nature-Based Crafts
Monday 11/30 4pm PST / 7pm EST

Learn to make nature-based crafts that can be used as holiday gifts. Life Lab staff will share tried and true crafts that we make in our youth garden-programs. Crafts will be demonstrated live via zoom and downloadable instructional handouts will be shared.

-- JOHN
John Fisher - Director of Programs & Partnerships - 831.471.7831 - lifelab.org/john
Life Lab cultivates children's love of learning, healthy food, and nature through garden-based education.
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with locations in Santa Cruz and Watsonville, CA

John Fisher

Dec 2, 2020, 9:01:35 PM12/2/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi All, Find a recording and instruction handout from the Gifts from the Garden: Nature-based Crafts webinar that Life Lab staff shared last Monday.
We demonstrated how to make: Mini Cork Planters - Rolled Beeswax Candles - Salt Dough Nature Ornaments - Seed Mosaics - Pressed Nature Art -  Paper Art: Picados - Homemade Tea Bags

And here is another free webinar shared by School Garden Weekly -
Homemade Holiday Gifts Monday 12/10

Take the time to make you own gifts, it feels good!

-JOHN