Apply to Join the SGSO Network Gov Board and Share!

Tristana Pirkl

Aug 17, 2021, 3:09:40 PM8/17/21
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Network,

In case you're not on the SGSO Network e-list (if you want to join, you can do so here), wanted to make sure you got the exciting news that we've launched our Strategic Plan and are looking to formulate a formal Governance Board with 6 new members!

Please check out the opportunity below to apply by September 10 or let me know of any great candidates!

Would also greatly appreciate if you could share with your communities and networks! Feel free to:
  • Forward the below email
  • Use any of the below language in newsletters or direct emails
  • Re-post our Instagram or Twitter posts or make your own
If you need any support with language for sharing the word or have any questions, let me know!

Thanks for your support in helping us build the best network to best serve the work you do.

Best,
Tristana

Tristana Pirkl
Program Manager
School Garden Support Organization (SGSO) Network
(She/Her)
www.sgsonetwork.org

Apply to Join our Governance Board

Passionate about the power of school gardens?
Want to contribute to building an equitable and just school garden movement?
Enjoy being a part of a mission-driven collaboration?

Join our Governance Board!

As a part of our new Strategic Plan, we are looking to grow our Governance Board to 14 members - we'd love to have your perspective and skills to help steer our Network.

Learn about the recruitment process and apply by September 10.
Send suggestions for great candidates to tris...@sgsonetwork.org

Apply Here

SGSO Network Strategic Plan

Over the course of 10 months, in partnership with your feedback and the guidance of Secoya Strategies, we have built a plan to develop the structure of the Network and deliver improved programming for you!

Head to our About Us page to learn more and join our Town Hall on August 26 at 12pm PT/3pm ET where we'll dive into the details.

Join Us!

Funding & Sustainability Solution Session-
Now September 15

If you've got a specific challenge within funding or sustainability for your school gardensign up to be a "Solution Seeker" by August 27. Registration link will go live at a later date once presenters are finalized.

What's a Solution Session?
During facilitated "Solution Sessions", we divide into groups to provide peer-to-peer coaching to a school garden practitioner on their challenge.

Got a different School Garden challenge yo'd like support on?
Fill out this form and we'll set up future sessions on a rolling basis.

Sign Up Here

Follow us on Social Media!

Tag us if you'd like us to to share your school garden news or needs with the Network.

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

The School Garden Support Organization Network (SGSO) is an open peer-to-peer learning network with the goal of growing, sustaining and elevating a movement for equitable garden-based education. We provide professional and leadership development, resources, and platforms to connect for members serving at a school, district, regional, state, or national level. We have over 4,200 members at over 2,000 schools and organizations serving over 100,000 school gardens.

www.sgsonetwork.org

Tristana Pirkl

Sep 3, 2021, 3:20:12 PM9/3/21
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

If you missed the SGSO Network Strategic Plan Town Hall last week or would like to share, here is the recording, including links to different key sections. You can also find more, including a downloadable copy of our Strategic Plan on our About page

Tristana

Tristana Pirkl
Director