The latest Farm to School Podcast is LIVE!

Rick Sherman

Jul 15, 2024, 4:01:17 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 15
to School Garden Support Organization Network

Hello,

Our next podcast episode(s) featuring Kim MacQuarrie and Ciara Byrne, co-founders of “Green Our Planet” in Las Vegas, NV are now live!

Changing the World by Being the Change at Home – episode #1

Changing the World by Being the Change at Home – episode #2

You can also find the episodes by googling “Farm to School Podcast”

Show notes and links to content will be available on our OSU hosting site in a week or so.

 CiaraKimCropped.JPGL L to R Ciara Byrne, Kim MacQuarrie