Seeking Pilot Group Participants for KidsGardening's Newest E-Course!

Noel Nicholas

May 28, 2024, 5:01:55 PMMay 28
to School Garden Support Organization Network

Hello SGSO Network!

KidsGardening is launching a pilot run of our newest e-course, Celebrating Cultural Inclusion in School Gardenson June 1st. Pilot participants will have free access to all 8 modules of the course throughout the month of June, and the ability to download all materials for future use.

About the Course:

In collaboration with experienced garden educators from across the country, KidsGardening has created a curriculum of original lesson plans, growing guides, worksheets, and more designed to celebrate the intersections of garden education and culture with K through 6th-grade students. In this course, instructors will familiarize you with both pedagogical principles for incorporating culture in garden education and a host of culturally significant food plants, as well as provide context and insight into the lesson plans included in the curriculum.

The course is asynchronous and can be taken at your own pace throughout the month of June. All course materials will be accessible starting June 1st, but you can register today! As this is a pilot course there will be short evaluation surveys for each module and a final course evaluation so that we can gather your valuable feedback on how we might improve the course before we release it to the public.

KidsGardening will be available for any questions, technical assistance needs, and concerns you might have throughout the pilot experience via the course community discussion board or through direct contact with Educational Content Manager Noel Nicholas at no...@kidsgardening.org

As a thank you for taking the course, we are offering a $15 coupon for digital resource downloads on KidsGardening.org! Instructions will be shared with participants in June.

We are capping participation at around 100 pilot participants so that registration will be limited, but anyone unable to join the pilot group will be able to register for the finalized course when it launches later this year.

Learn More and Register Today!

Warm Regards,
Noel Nicholas
Educational Content Manager
She, Her, Hers

We create opportunities for kids to learn through gardening, engaging their natural curiosity and wonder by providing inspiration, community know-how, and resources. Join the Kids Garden Community.

Noel Nicholas

May 30, 2024, 11:53:32 AMMay 30
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who have signed up to participate in a pilot run of our newest E-Course! There is still time to register to join us for the Celebrating Cultural Inclusion in the School Garden pilot. You'll have the whole month of June to access course videos, download the curriculum of lesson plans, worksheets, growing guides, and more for personal use, and give feedback to make the course even better, all asynchronously at your own pace.

As a thank you to those who complete the course, we are offering a $15 coupon to use towards the purchase of any KidsGardening downloadable resources! Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks so much for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Noel Nicholas