Lesson Writing and Sequencing Resources

Whitney Cohen

Jan 8, 2021, 3:12:28 PM1/8/21
to SGSO Network
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, we are coming up on a virtual National SGSO Leadership Institute, starting in late January. One Working Group at the Institute will be focused on developing resources to help SGSOs find, modify, and sequence high quality garden lessons. We know there are amazing resources out there in the collective wisdom held by all of you! If you have thoughts about sequencing lessons, and/or resources on lesson writing or sequencing that you are open to sharing publicly with the rest of the SGSO Network, we hope that you will take some time to share them with us, so that we can organize them to share out with the broader network. We’ll be sharing these tools on a webinar on March 17th, 11am PST, and also with some written, online resources that we’ll post here for all to reference any time.

If you have something to contribute, please go to this google form between now and January 20th to share your thoughts or tools. Each contribution will be credited with the source, and we will not modify them in any way. You can see an example of garden lesson sequencing resources folks have contributed in the past here, and we are looking forward to sharing more contributions with all of you soon!

Thank you everyone, for continuing to support children and healthy futures in these incredibly challenging times,

Whitney

Whitney Cohen (pronoun: she)
Education Director, Life Lab
educ...@lifelab.org
831-459-5395
See how we’re changing the nature of education!