THIS WEEK! Teaching Multilingual Learners in the Garden Webinar

Noel Nicholas

May 20, 2024, 1:49:17 PMMay 20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
TITLE PLATE Session 3 IGC Series Promo.png
In the Growing Classroom Series Part 3

Join Life Lab's Regi Jones and Whitney Cohen for a webinar to help empower educators to effectively teach multilingual learners. In today's diverse classrooms, it is essential to equip teachers with the knowledge and tools necessary to support students who are acquiring English as a second language while maintaining their native languages. Delve into promising practices, pedagogical approaches, and innovative strategies designed to create inclusive and successful learning environments for multilingual learners.

Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024
Time: 7pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific
Cost: By donation, $12 recommended

GIVEAWAY: One registrant will receive copies of Zora's Zucchini and Sylvia's Spinach by Katherine Pryor in both English and Spanish! Many thanks to our friends at Readers to Eaters for these great prizes.

 ZORA_Pb+Cover+w+seal.pngbook-sylvia-cover.jpg

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Warm Regards,
Noel Nicholas
Educational Content Manager
She, Her, Hers

We create opportunities for kids to learn through gardening, engaging their natural curiosity and wonder by providing inspiration, community know-how, and resources. Join the Kids Garden Community.

Noel Nicholas

May 23, 2024, 11:14:19 AMMay 23
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi Everyone,

Sending a reminder that the Teaching Multilingual Learners in the Garden Webinar is taking place today at 4pm PT/ 7p ET.