Gardening & nutrition slideshows

Liz Kenton

Nov 14, 2020, 5:15:35 PM11/14/20
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com, Liz Kenton
Sharing this folder of the slideshows from Vermont 4-H's summer and fall Gardening & Nutrition programs, in case they might be of interest and use to others: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1kJhDczMvFcDlYZ3eAPu1R5jF7D-8wOWA

Please feel free to reuse w attribution, and/or get in touch with any questions.

Happy gardening,
Liz

Liz Kenton
(she/her)
Youth Agriculture Project coordinator
UVM Extension 4-H
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
liz.kenton at uvm.edu, 802-257-7967 x308
130 Austine Dr., Suite 300
Brattleboro, VT 05301

John Fisher

Nov 19, 2020, 5:13:53 PM11/19/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi Liz, these are great!
6 fall and spring crop informational slides plus 4 gardening skill information slide decks. I could really see folks using and/or adapting for their audiences.

Thanks for helping to eliminate redundancy in our work to teach kids about gardens.

Do other's have slideshows they can share?

- JOHN

Karen Wagner

Nov 20, 2020, 2:23:04 PM11/20/20
to John Fisher, School Garden Support Organization Network
Echoing John - thanks for sharing an excellent resource!

Karen

--
READ BEFORE REPLYING:
You can reply to the whole Google Group, just the sender, or both. When replying to this message make sure to check your recipient address line to confirm you are responding to who you want to be responding to.