FREE workshop for garden educators: The Importance of Herbs for Educational Garden Ecosystems

Danièle Fogel

May 20, 2024, 4:34:50 PMMay 20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share that I'll be offering a FREE workshop for garden educators on the importance of herbs for educational garden ecosystems. In the workshop, we'll learn about the numerous benefits that herbs have to offer those who are a part of the garden ecosystem, including benefits to humans, other plants, as well as insects. We'll also be discussing how herbs can support gardens in being culturally responsive educational spaces.

The workshop will take place on zoom on Thursday, June 6th, 2024 from 4-5:30pm PST. You can register here, and find out more information here as well.

I look forward to seeing you there!
~Danièle