when do garden programs fail?

Ullery, Sam (OSSE)

Mar 19, 2018, 2:01:18 PM3/19/18
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com

I know I’ve seen this before, but can’t find the research, does any know where I can find the data that shows the breakdown of how many years school garden programs remain active? I know that a high percentage fail after the first year, I just need to data to back this up.

Thanks!

Sam Ullery

Beth Thiel

Mar 19, 2018, 2:18:29 PM3/19/18
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Does this article about school garden sustainability help?  A national survey for graduate study out of Delaware.

Beth Thiel