Garden To Cafeteria Toolkit Webinar -- May 22nd, 11:00pm PST

John Fisher

May 8, 2018, 3:52:45 PM5/8/18
to National School Garden Network
Garden To Cafeteria Toolkit Webinar -- May 22nd, 2018 11:00pm PST Register Here
Are you interested in bringing fresh produce from the school garden into the cafeteria to be used in preparation of healthy school lunches? Join us for a webinar that will introduce the new Garden to Cafeteria Toolkit from Slow Food USA and Whole Kids Foundation and describe the ongoing support for Food Service Departments provided by Slow Food USA. On hand will also be Tegan Bernstein of the USDA, contributor to the toolkit, to answer any questions. Our goal is to build a Garden to Cafeteria community to support numerous districts in creating their own Garden to Cafeteria programs using the toolkit.

An archive of this webinar will be posted after May 22nd

Donna Mitts

May 8, 2018, 9:46:23 PM5/8/18
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,
11:00 PM?
Aloha,
Donna

Donna Mitts
Program Assistant & Garden Educator
The Kohala Center
808-887-6411 office
808-936-2117 mobile
808-885-6707 fax

P.O. Box 437462
Kamuela, Hawai‘i 96743
kohalacenter.org  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

The Kohala Center is an independent, community-based center for research, conservation, and education. We turn research and ancestral knowledge into action, so that communities in Hawai‘i and around the world can thrive—ecologically, economically, culturally, and socially.

---

John Fisher

May 8, 2018, 11:05:45 PM5/8/18
to school-garden-network
That would be fun, ohps.

Thanks for catching that I will send a correction

John Fisher
www.lifelab.org
831.471.7831 mobile

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 9:52 AM, John Fisher <gardend...@lifelab.org> wrote:
Garden To Cafeteria Toolkit Webinar -- May 22nd, 2018 11:00pm PST Register Here
Are you interested in bringing fresh produce from the school garden into the cafeteria to be used in preparation of healthy school lunches? Join us for a webinar that will introduce the new Garden to Cafeteria Toolkit from Slow Food USA and Whole Kids Foundation and describe the ongoing support for Food Service Departments provided by Slow Food USA. On hand will also be Tegan Bernstein of the USDA, contributor to the toolkit, to answer any questions. Our goal is to build a Garden to Cafeteria community to support numerous districts in creating their own Garden to Cafeteria programs using the toolkit.

An archive of this webinar will be posted after May 22nd

---

Donna Mitts

May 9, 2018, 12:20:17 AM5/9/18
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, pajama party at Life Lab!

Sent from my iPhone

Keppler, Jennifer

May 9, 2018, 6:31:01 AM5/9/18
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
The time is wrong - someone else commented on that, too. I think it’s at 11:00 am. 😀

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2018, at 5:05 PM, John Fisher <gardend...@lifelab.org<mailto:gardend...@lifelab.org>> wrote:

That would be fun, ohps.

Thanks for catching that I will send a correction

John Fisher
www.lifelab.org<http://www.lifelab.org>
831.471.7831 mobile

kohalacenter.org<http://www.kohalacenter.org/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/TheKohalaCenter> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/KohalaCenter>