Barb Wehmer

Apr 24, 2020, 5:14:15 PM4/24/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
I HAVE A DATABASE OF OVER 150 STATE AND FEDERAL GRANTS AND ALSO FOUNDATION MONIES THAT WILL PAY FOR SCHOOL GARDENS. THEY ARE LOCAL, FEDERAK AND STATE GRANTS AND ALSO COMPANY AND WEALTHLY PEOPLE FOUNDATONS.
I WOULD BE GLAD TO SUPPLY THEM TO ANY OF YOU AT NO COST. WE ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER IN TIMES LIKE THIS.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS barb3...@gmail.com
You can see my school education system and other green products on my webpage www.sustainablesales.net
I am also attaching here a sample of my grants. These are grants for free healthy snacks and meals for your students!
Barb Wehmer
Sustainable Sales
VEGS SYSTEM PLANTED.jpg
MASTER SHEET FOR SNACKS, FOOD FOR SCHOOLS.xlsx