High/Middle School level curriculum planners unite! :)

amber tidwell

Jul 14, 2021, 10:47:09 AM7/14/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hello all!
This is an updated post, once more seeking to connect any of us who have been, are, or will be planning for teaching any Garden/Food Literacy/Nutrition/Culinary programs for the upper grades.
Thank you to all of you who shared resources back in the Spring to my original post!
(I will likely be reaching out to a few of you individually!)

I am piloting a Garden/Foods elective class at an alternative high school and am personally seeking resources and inspiration mostly for Winter planning (we do not have a greenhouse, and will likely be turning indoors most of Winter term). That said, I would be thrilled to see anyone's course outline for the entire school year, or brainstorm with other educators about planning out the year.

Thank you and Happy Summer!!
Amber Tidwell (she/her/hers)
ATI Charter High School