KidsGardening is hiring!

Em Shipman

Aug 6, 2021, 2:02:29 PM8/6/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network

Do you love kids and gardens? KidsGardening is looking for an experienced garden educator to manage our high-impact grant programs and school garden installations. The ideal candidate is an outspoken advocate for garden-based learning and is willing to travel the country spreading seeds of hope.

At KidsGardening, we value inclusion, compassion, humility, and optimism. We are looking for a team player excited to advance KidsGardening’s efforts to create opportunities for all children to learn, play, and grow through the garden.

LEARN MORE & APPLY: https://kidsgardening.org/job-program-director/

The application period is August 6 - 20, 2021. Applicants will be contacted after August 20, 2021.