School Garden Sustainability Survey - Round 2 with a Scorecard Synthesis!

Katie Nikah

Aug 31, 2022, 4:52:31 PM8/31/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network

The School Garden Sustainability Survey was developed in collaboration with the University of Texas at Austin, Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation and the SGSO Network to collect data that will help us to determine why some school gardens succeed and become sustainable, while others struggle and have consistent challenges. We plan to compile data and share outcomes throughout the country to help improve school garden programs.  If you took this survey before, you are welcome to take it again to see any changes in your school garden program or get a scorecard for the first time!

After taking the survey, you will be provided with a synthesis of the survey in the form of a scorecard, which will showcase areas that are strong and areas that can be improved - complete with resources, guidance and advice on how to do so. We hope you will be a part of this revolutionary research that may shift school gardens into more, and hopefully all, schools in America

This is for teachers, administrators, and staff that are working in a school that has a garden of any kind. We will be sending a separate survey specifically for school garden support organizations in the new year.

Please reach out with any questions or suggestions: ede...@utexas.edu

Survey: www.edenut.org/survey