National PDE Credits from Green Our Planet

Chelsea Lathrop

Sep 25, 2020, 2:18:12 PM9/25/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Good morning!

My name is Chelsea Lathrop, I am the Virtual Academy Producer at Green Our planet and I am happy to share that Green Our Planet is pleased to offer three online teacher trainings this fall, STEM 101, STEM 102, and Hydroponics 101. These trainings are open to anyone, anywhere. STEM 101 and 102 cover our Outdoor Garden curriculum as well as how to take care of your school garden and use the produce to teach your students about nutrition. In Hydroponics 101, participants dive into our Hydroponics curriculum as well as learn how to build and take care of hydroponic systems. Check our listings on Eventbrite to learn more:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/earn-1-pde-credit-hydroponics-101-online-teacher-training-tickets-116121072253

For more information please feel free to contact myself or our  Curriculum and Professional Development Manager, Monica Gherig at mon...@greenourplanet.org or che...@greenourplanet.org

We hope to see you there!
Chelsea