Greenhouses on Elementary School Property

Craig Colistra

Mar 14, 2022, 12:10:34 PM3/14/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hello! Hope you all can help!  I am looking for examples of greenhouses on elementary school property. We are proposing a greenhouse on school property, adjacent to an existing school garden, and perhaps some supporting amenities like composting area, area for outdoor learning etc. The school is requesting examples of similar projects that exist. Can anyone share some examples? We are aware of the following  but looking for additional examples.

Thanks!

Craig Colistra

Program Officer

Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation

152 East High Street, Suite 500, Pottstown PA, 19464
610-323-2006, ext. 30 | C: 704-840-2819

Rolando Roman

Mar 14, 2022, 12:28:54 PM3/14/22
to Craig Colistra, School Garden Support Organization Network
Hello. We have a greenhouse, outdoor classroom and many other amenities at our elementary school. Send me any questions you may have at rro...@madison-schools.com. Will be happy to share how we incorporate into our school’s curriculum.

--
READ BEFORE REPLYING:
You can reply to the whole Google Group, just the sender, or both. When replying to this message make sure to check your recipient address line to confirm you are responding to who you want to be responding to.

Healthy Regards,

Rolando Román