Job opportunity: Scholarly Publishing and Repository Services Librarian at Boston University

Eleni Castro

Jul 5, 2022, 9:05:29 AM7/5/22
to ACRL NEC Scholarly Communication Interest Group
Hi everyone,

I'd like to share with you a brand new position that will be working with me in our new Digital Ventures program -- collaborating with our colleagues across the libraries and archives, and campus partners -- to provide a growing suite of services that facilitate and support creating, managing, and enabling enduring access to Boston University’s research and scholarship.

Please see the full job posting for more information:

Thanks so much!

Kindly,
Eleni

P.S. I also have two other related open searches which can be found on the Boston University Libraries' Careers page:

––
Eleni Castro
Head of Digital Ventures
Boston University Libraries