Save the Date: ACRL New England Chapter & New England Library Instruction Group (NELIG) Joint Annual Conference

Erin Jerome

Jan 13, 2021, 9:43:27 AM1/13/21
to scho...@googlegroups.com

The ACRL New England Chapter & New England Library Instruction Group Joint Annual Conference is going virtual in 2021 and you’re invited!  You may be thinking “another virtual conference?” -- but we promise you won’t want to miss this one.

Library work is often a balancing act. This year’s theme, “Finding the Balance”,explores the ways we find balance in our profession, among our coworkers, patrons or students, and with our lives beyond the workplace.

When: May 24 - May 28, 2021, 9:00am - 4:00pm (times subject to change)

Where: Zoom (links provided after registration)

Conference website: https://acrlnec.org/annual-conference/ (will be updated shortly)

Watch for emails with the conference program schedule and links to our registration in the next few months!

If you have any questions, please email Erin Jerome (ewje...@library.umass.edu).

The Libraries are here for you! Please see our website for more information on Contactless Pickup of Library Materials, how we are supporting Remote Learning and Instruction, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Restoring Onsite Services. For additional questions, please Ask Us! Be well.

Erin Jerome, PhD

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Open Access & Institutional Repository Librarian

Music & Dance Department Liaison

University of Massachusetts, Amherst

ewje...@library.umass.edu

(413)545-2174