ACRL New England Chapter elections are underway!

Gruzynski, Vicki

May 15, 2021, 9:31:16 AM5/15/21
Hello all,

Elections are now open for ACRL NEC! This year, we are voting on Vice President/President elect, Connecticut State Representative, Massachusetts State Representative, New Hampshire State Representative, and a new Mission Statement for the chapter.

If you are a registered ACRL New England Chapter member and you do not receive your ballot by Monday, May 17, 2021, please let me know!

If you forgot to join this year, it's not too late! Sign up here: https://acrlnec.org/join Remember, it's free for ACRL National members, and $20 or less to join the chapter directly.

Elections will close Sunday, May 23, 2021, at 5 pm. Results will be announced at the ACRL NEC Annual Membership Meeting on Monday, May 24, at 3 pm, which is part of the ACRL NEC annual conference week. Register for the meeting here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvd-mtqjIjGtRdAcajAzAEjB27TnaNTdQ7

Best of luck to all of our candidates!

Vicki Gruzynski
Director, Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Associate Librarian, Teaching and Learning
Worcester State University
508-929-8528

Please note that I am working remotely due to the ongoing global pandemic. I am accessible via email daily, Monday - Friday.