Dataset release and Updating dates

Sefika Efeoglu

May 23, 2024, 11:24:05 AMMay 23
to scholarly-qald-2024
Dear,

We are working on your challenge and aim to address it. However, the dataset has not been released yet.

I would like to ask if you will also change the other dates, such as the open and stop submission dates on Codalab.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.

Debayan Banerjee

May 23, 2024, 2:36:27 PMMay 23
to Sefika Efeoglu, scholarly-qald-2024
Hi Sefika,

Apologies for the delay. We will release the dataset over the weekend. We will accordingly extend the submission deadlines.

Regards,
Debayan Banerjee

Debayan Banerjee

May 25, 2024, 9:11:59 AMMay 25
to Sefika Efeoglu, scholarly-qald-2024
Hi folks,

we have released the dataset and the challenge is now live at https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/19140. Please let me know if you face any problems.
--
Regards,
Debayan Banerjee

Sefika Efeoglu

Jun 17, 2024, 12:49:30 PMJun 17
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hi,

The test dataset consists of citation-related questions and answers. There is no information about the number of citations, the h-index, and the i10-index on the knowledge graph, but it includes the Google Scholar citation page. Therefore, our answers might change depending on when we apply web scraping. Will you update the test dataset later?

Thanks in advance,
Best.

Tilahun A

Jun 17, 2024, 1:04:11 PMJun 17
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hi,
Thank you for the message!

"Information about the number of citations, the h-index, the i10-index,..." is obtained from the SemOpenAlex KG. No need to scrap the web. The answer will be different.
For accessing the SemOpenALex triples you can query https://semoa.skynet.coypu.org/sparql.

I hope this answers your question. If not please let us know.

Sincerely,
Tilahun

Debayan Banerjee

Jun 19, 2024, 3:05:54 AMJun 19
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hi Sefika,

you can see the attached image (sorry for poor resolution) for some assistance. This shows the relations present in the different sources used to create the dataset.

--
Regards,
Debayan Banerjee

Şefika EFEOĞLU

Jun 19, 2024, 8:02:10 AMJun 19
to Debayan Banerjee, scholarly-qald-2024
Hi Debayan and Tilahun,

Thanks for the information about the data resources! This will help us make progress on the project.

Best regards.

Sefika Efeoglu

Jun 28, 2024, 10:45:44 AMJun 28
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hi,
The DBLP endpoint is not available since yesterday. Could you have a look at this?
We could not continue our work.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 16.42.57.png

Sefika Efeoglu

Jun 28, 2024, 11:03:25 AMJun 28
to scholarly-qald-2024
Thanks for restarting the service again, Debayan and Tilahun.
Best,

Sefika Efeoglu

Jun 29, 2024, 5:44:22 AMJun 29
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hello again,
SemOpenAlex sparql service is not available now.
Could you have a look at this?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Debayan Banerjee

Jun 29, 2024, 5:51:15 AMJun 29
to Sefika Efeoglu, scholarly-qald-2024
Hi Sefika,

sorry about that. Please check again.

--
Regards,
Debayan Banerjee

Sefika Efeoglu

Jun 29, 2024, 5:52:27 AMJun 29
to scholarly-qald-2024
Thanks. It is available now.

Best regards.

Sefika Efeoglu

Jul 15, 2024, 2:45:58 AM (3 days ago) Jul 15
to scholarly-qald-2024
Dear,

Could you provide me with more details about the data format of test_prediction in the submission?

Right now, my data format:

{"id": d086b012-ca96-402f-856d-afce74fce8fc , "answer": "...."}

{"id": "d3aa86e9-f6f8-47a4-821b-6bf35d68415d" , "answer": "...."}

Best regards

Sefika Efeoglu

Jul 15, 2024, 3:27:02 AM (3 days ago) Jul 15
to scholarly-qald-2024
I saw the format on codalab.
Best regards

Sefika Efeoglu

Jul 15, 2024, 10:39:36 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to scholarly-qald-2024
Hello again,

We would like to submit more than one results, but the codalab sending error message.
Could you help us with this?
Thanks.
Best regards.
Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 16.17.37.png