New lessons and puzzles from Math Goodies

gglo...@my-deja.com

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
Math Goodies is a free educational site featuring interactive
math lessons, puzzles, message boards, and more. We are pleased
to announce the addition of new lessons and puzzles on Topics in
Pre-Algebra.

We have 6 new lessons on order of operations, writing algebraic
expressions, and writing algebraic equations. You can find them at:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/toc_vol7.shtm

We also have new crossword and word search puzzles to go with these
lessons at:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/puzzles/

Gisele Glosser

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/