HELP FOR VICTIMS OF

Friend

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
DROUGHTS,FLOODS,TORONADOS,EARTHQUAKES,BANKRUPTCY,LAWSUITS,CRIME,FIRE,ILLNESS!!

I received this email,and kept wondering, is this for real ? Does it
work ? I
couldn't help myself any longer and I figured I had nothing to lose but
$6.00
and some stamps and I have spent more than that on scratch and lottery
tickets
with outrageous odds. This is how it started.

*************************
READING THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE !!!!!!
YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITHIN WEEKS WITH ONLY $ 6.00 AND 6
STAMPS.
YOU SEND $ 1.00 TO EACH OF THE SIX NAMES AND ADDRESSES
STATED IN THIS ARTICLE.
THEN PLACE YOUR OWN NAME AND ADDRESS IN THE BOTTOM
OF THE LIST AT # 6.
POST IT IN NEWSGROUPS, E-MAIL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OR
EVEN PRINT IT AND MAIL IT.

*************************
I had thought about this over and over.
Its easy, its legal
Oh ! Ya ! I checked that all out - Call U.S. post office 1-800-725-2161
or
check sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws)
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail. I was shocked !!!!!
I figured it would slow down except the amount of mail I was getting
kept
increasing. In my first week I made $ 30.00. By the end of the second
week I
had $ 900.00. In one month I made over $ 4000.00. my $ 6.00 venture was
well
worth the small efforts considering the grunt work I do all week for a
paycheque. My kids have some nice new clothes and my futures looking up.

*************************

MAKE SURE YOU PRINT THIS SO YOU HAVE ALL THE INFO AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
READ
THE ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND WATCH THE MONEY
COME
IN.

ITS EASY - LEGAL - SIMPLE - ONLY $6.00 & SIX STAMPS !!

IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS IS NOT A SCAM++++ NOT A RIP-OFF ++++NOT INDECENT++++NOT ILLEGAL++++
THERE IS NO RISK AND IT REALLY DOES WORK !!!!!!!

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL FIND THE RESULTS EXTRAORDINARY
!!!!!!

THIS PROGRAM REMAINS SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF THE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY OF
THE
PARTICIPANTS. PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE
INSTRUCTIONS.

YOU WILL NOW BECOME PART OF THE MAIL ORDER BUSINESS. YOU ARE PROVIDING A
SERVICE. YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF DEVELOPING MAILING LISTS. MANY LARGE
CORPORATIONS ARE HAPPY TO PAY BIG BUCKS FOR QUALITY LISTS. HOWEVER, THE
MONEY MADE FROM THE MAILING LIST IS SECONDARY TO THE INCOME WHICH IS
MADE
FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME ASKING TO BE INCLUDED IN THAT LIST.

1. GET 6 PIECES OF PAPER AND WRITE THE FOLLOWING ON EACH:
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"

2. GET 6 U.S. DOLLAR BILLS
PLACE BILL BETWEEN EACH PAPER - IF YOU ENVELOPES ARE THIN USE
TWO
PIECES OF PAPER, YOU DON'T WANT THE BILL TO SHOW. ( KEEPS
THE THIEVES AWAY )

3. PLACE ONE PAPER IN EACH OF THE SIX ENVELOPES AND SEAL THEM.

4. MAIL OFF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO THE ADDRESSES LISTED BELOW. BE
SURE

TO CHECK THE POSTAGE IS CORRECT FOR THE COUNTRY YOU ARE SENDING
TO.

5. MAIL THE SIX ENVELOPES TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

>>1
M.STUART
4116 NEWTON HALL DR.
ORLANDO FL 32826
U.S.A

>>2
D.ISADAS
1920 NORTH CONGRESS I -101
WEST PALM BEACH FL 33407
U.S.A.

>>3
LEIGH TOOMEY
3457 LINCOVE TERRACE
MISSISAUGA ON L4Y 3N4
CANADA

>>4
TINA WAGNER
P.O.BOX 1751
ENLESS TX 76030-1751
U.S.A.

>>5
STEPH ANDERSON
10 AVIS CRES.
TORONTO ON M4B 1B7
CANADA

>>6
Mak Ing
BOX 8573
SAKATOON,SASK. S7K6K7

6. TAKE THE NUMBER 1 NAME OFF THE LIST MOVE THE OTHER FIVE UP ONE AND
ADD
YOUR NAME INTO POSITION SIX.

7. POST YOUR AMENDED LIST TO AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AS POSSIBLE, E-MAILS
ETC.

*******************
All I needed was 300 newsgroup post and I was overwhelmed at the
response
but
of course the more you post the better the response.
This is only as successful as the participants make it.
Keep it honest and adhere to the directions.
What goes around comes around.

As each post is downloaded and directions carefully followed member will
be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer. Your name will
move
up the list and when it reached the number one position you will receive
thousands, its amazing.

Send it now, add you name to the list and your in business !!!!!!!!

REMEMBER PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK FOR YOU!!!

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the
subject "Remove" to sender.