Math Goodies reviewed in the Washington Times

glo...@cloud9.net

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Dear Colleagues,

I am so excited, I must share this with you!

Math Goodies was reviewed in the Family Times section of The
Washington Times, Washington, D.C. on Sunday, January 23!
Joseph Szadkowski is the journalist who reviewed Math Goodies
in his WebWise column for the Family Times Sunday section.
I am thrilled to receive an "A+" rating! I have placed
some of the highlights of this detailed review at this URL:

http://www.mathgoodies.com/awards/wash_times.shtm

Excited in New York,
Gisele Glosser

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/