NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 12 Jul 1999 to 13 Jul 1999 - Special issue

Automatic digest processor

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
to Recipients of NET-HAPPENINGS digests

Topics in this special issue:

1. MISC> Museums and Exhibits: Lab.01
2. MISC> UK Perfume Bottle Collectors Club
3. RESOUR> China: Beijing: Tsinghua University
4. RESOUR> Chinese Business World
5. RESOUR> All About China
6. MISC> Canadian Association for Free Expression (CAFE)
7. MISC> Pioneering Partners Foundation
8. RESOUR>> CHINA: Discovery Channel: Secrets of the Great Wall
9. CONF> IT World '99 / Comdex India
10. MISC> Scientific American: Poison Plants?
11. RESOUR> Institute of Social Studies
12. K12> Oak Ridge Military Academy
13. RESOUR> African Studies WWW
14. K12> [Classroom Connect] Interactive WebQuests

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:10:24 -0500
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:10:31 -0500
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:10:36 -0500