Child Safety Discussion List - NEW

stw...@my-deja.com

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
We have started a DISCUSSION LIST for everyone interested in the SAFE
COMMUNITIES = SAFE SCHOOLS CELEBRATION. i ENCOURAGE EACH OF YOU TO SIGN
ON - The discussions can be on any aspect of School safety, tolerance,
security etc. It is an unmoderated list. To sign up please go to:
http://safecommunities.listbot.com/ It takes less than 2 minutes and
you can unsubscribe at any time. Please put this into your own
newsletters and encourage your supporters to articipate. Thank you.
Discover what others are thinking about in terms of safety for our
schools and communities.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.