Map of R7RS-small

Lassi Kortela

Aug 10, 2022, 12:57:59 PM8/10/22
to srfi-d...@srfi.schemers.org, scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
Here's a map of all the standard procedures and syntax in R7RS-small I
did quite a while ago, but forgot to post:
https://misc.lassi.io/2022/map-of-r7rs-small.html It groups similar
procedures together and exposes symmetry, which I find makes things much
easier to grasp.

If anyone is good at HTML, TeX or similar, a prettier version would be
much appreciated.

You might want to do a similar one for -large eventually.

Vladimir Nikishkin

Aug 10, 2022, 1:08:58 PM8/10/22
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com, srfi-d...@srfi.schemers.org
This is very nice!

Although I think that making such a table "by hand" for r7rs-large would be a colossal work.

I would rather believe in generating a similar table from a somehow prepared set of machine-readable sources (srfi xhtmls or something similar.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent with Google mail mobile.)

Lassi Kortela <la...@lassi.io> 于 2022年8月11日周四 00:58写道: