Trivial library name changes for R7RS-large

Lassi Kortela

Nov 3, 2021, 6:53:26 AM11/3/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
The following two R7RS library names (obtained from the Red and
Tangerine editions) are inconsistent with the procedure naming
convention in the respective SRFIs.

(scheme charset) -- SRFI 14 procedure names spell "char-set" with a
hyphen. Could the R7RS library name be (scheme char-set)?

(scheme regex) -- SRFI 115 procedure names spell "regexp" with a "p".
Could the R7RS library name be (scheme regexp)?

John Cowan

Nov 6, 2021, 6:32:01 PM11/6/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
I suppose so, at least as alternatives.  Could you look into which if any R7RS systems support the R7RS-large names?

Daphne Preston-Kendal

Nov 9, 2021, 6:48:18 AM11/9/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
I have added the regex/regexp problem to the list of consistency issues at <https://wiki.dpk.io/r7rs-ultraviolet-issues.html>. (The charset/char-set problem was already there.) Thank you for the report.

Daphne

Lassi Kortela

Nov 28, 2021, 1:43:19 AM11/28/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
> Could you look into which if any R7RS systems support the R7RS-large names?

Chibi, Gauche, and Sagittarius each have several of them, including
charset and regex.