Unofficial list of Ultraviolet (?) issues

Daphne Preston-Kendal

Jul 26, 2021, 3:02:19 AM7/26/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
At the end of a page listing my personal views on the upcoming WG2 ballots, there was a list of existing and possible consistency, clarity, etc. issues in R7RS Large, to be resolved, or at least discussed, towards the end of the R7RS Large process.

I have now split this out into its own page with a less subjective description of each issue.

https://wiki.dpk.io/r7rs-ultraviolet-issues.html

As noted on the page, this is unofficial, but is also the only such repository of these issues at present to my knowledge.

Now that our rainbow theme is gone, perhaps *this* one should be called ‘Chaos’ … ;-)

Daphne