Testing

Daphne Preston-Kendal

Mar 16, 2022, 2:19:45 PM3/16/22
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the noise, but my reply to the thread about subcommittee chairs does not appear to have been delivered (after two attempts). Trying to see if I can still post to this list at all or if it’s completely broken.

Daphne

John Cowan

Mar 16, 2022, 2:21:13 PM3/16/22

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 2:19 PM Daphne Preston-Kendal <d...@nonceword.org> wrote:
Apologies for the noise, but my reply to the thread about subcommittee chairs does not appear to have been delivered (after two attempts). Trying to see if I can still post to this list at all or if it’s completely broken.

Daphne

Daphne Preston-Kendal

Mar 17, 2022, 11:26:03 AM3/17/22
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
One last try. I have set up SPF and DKIM on the nonceword.org domain according to the instructions from my email provider.

If this doesn’t work, I guess I’ll have to use my uni email address for Scheme stuff from now on, sigh.

Daphne