Registering for R7RS-large docket voting

Jani Juhani Sinervo

Nov 30, 2021, 4:55:06 PM11/30/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I'm Jani Juhani Sinervo and I'm a CS student from Finland.
As far as Scheme is concerned, my actual contributions have been
somewhat slim with regards to implementations or software using the language,
although I do for example maintain the CHICKEN package in Fedora.

Aside from that, I have expressed some of my opinions for example in the
Libera channel, so I thought that it'd only be fair to get more
involved with the process itself. Perhaps then the stuff I say might
even be more impactful, who knows?

John Cowan

Nov 30, 2021, 8:21:45 PM11/30/21
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for registering, and go ahead and vote!