New location for official R7RS-WG1 repo

John Cowan

Oct 1, 2017, 9:38:31 PM10/1/17
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com, scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
I have uploaded the repo for the R7RS-small report to <https://bitbucket.org/cowan/r7rs>.  Because it is a Mercurial repo, I decided to use Bitbucket instead of Github just to keep things simple for me.

There are three branches:

draft-10: the official approved version
errata: the official version with errata 1-23 and 25 applied
wg2: preliminary working drafts of SRFIs for R7RS-large, now obsolete.

If you find an error, post it to this list.

--
John Cowan          http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan        co...@ccil.org
        Sound change operates regularly to produce irregularities;