Scheme for Max 0.3 Apple Silicon build is up

Iain Duncan

Feb 22, 2022, 10:33:26 AM2/22/22
to scheme-for-max
Hi friends, there is now a first beta of a universal binary for Scheme
for Max 0.3 on Apple Silicon. I'd love to have some folks report if it
works for them! This is a drop-in replacement for the external only,
to be used in the 0.3 release. Provided all goes well, 0.4 will be a
package with all of them and some new features, likely in the next
week or so.

https://github.com/iainctduncan/scheme-for-max/releases/tag/s4m-0.3-M1-beta

Rick Stevenson

Mar 13, 2022, 5:28:31 AM3/13/22
to scheme-for-max & scheme-for-pd
Hi Iain,

I have been away from my M1 device (Mac Mini M1) for a couple of weeks but I'm in front of it now and the universal binary is working great for me on Max 8.2.2.

Cheers,
Rick.

Iain Duncan

Mar 13, 2022, 12:49:38 PM3/13/22
to Rick Stevenson, scheme-for-max & scheme-for-pd
Thanks Rick, that's great to know!

iain