External for Windows

Charles K. Neimog

May 29, 2020, 1:20:59 PM5/29/20
to scheme-for-max

Hi people, where is the external for the windows? I am very interested, but I can't find the external s4m. It is not in the folder external. Can you help me?

Thank you!

Iain Duncan

May 29, 2020, 1:42:47 PM5/29/20
to Charles K. Neimog, scheme-for-max
Hi Charles, I assume you're looking for the pre-built windows
external, in which case you need to download the package, as opposed
to checking out the source repo. You need to download the tar ball
from the releases page here:

https://github.com/iainctduncan/scheme-for-max/releases/download/0.1.6/Scheme-For-Max-0.1.6-beta.tar

Then you untar that and put it your Max packages directory, and you
should be good to go - it has the built externals in the package. If
you hit issues, please let me know here!

iain

Iain Duncan

May 29, 2020, 2:13:13 PM5/29/20
to Charles K. Neimog, scheme-for-max
Great. Don't be shy about letting me know if you the docs are unclear
on anything.

iain