Release announce, 0.1.5 Beta package for Windows

Iain Duncan

May 6, 2020, 4:57:48 PM5/6/20
to scheme-for-max
Hi everyone, I've just put up a new release of Scheme For Max that should work as a package download for windows. I have been building and testing on Windows 10 only, but the package includes binaries built for 32 and 64 bit. I would love to hear results of running it as a package on windows.

Important notes:
- The s4m.scm object is now just s4m - this was required to get it working on windows
- The popup editor is not working on windows. I will keep working on this, but it's not critical so I wanted to release before that
- The control keys on the s4m.repl object collide with Windows keys. You could rig up any triggers to the object by editing s4m.repl though

Any other issues should be considered new bugs, and I'd like to know.

Massive thanks to Alex Harker for his help, without which figuring out how to build on windows would have taken me far longer!

Enjoy,
Iain

Iain Duncan

May 7, 2020, 11:55:18 AM5/7/20
to scheme-for-max
If anyone tried to download yesterday, Guillaume helped test and found a bug, the 0.1.5 release has been updated with a fix.

iain