Not able to log in

Joseph E

Nov 20, 2020, 2:42:06 PM11/20/20
to Schemaverse
Potential new player here! I'm getting the same error message that were reported a while ago, so it looks like the public server is down again. In the meantime, I'll be looking into setting up a personal server with the docker setup.

Joshua McDougall

Dec 1, 2020, 6:06:32 PM12/1/20
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to fix the public server. It’s a little more broken than I was hoping and I need an afternoon with it to get it operational again, but work has been a bit rammed.

How’s the docket setup been? If you need any help I highly recommend joining us in #schemaverse on irc.freenode.net

-Josh