Log in/Registration problem

Bina Raza

Sep 7, 2014, 1:04:44 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I made the account with name Nish. On loggin in, the page reloads to the same log in page. I next went to interactive tutorial option. After Introduction, on the Registration page, after I input my account name and password, it shows me as logged in and instructs me to continue on to the tutorial but when I click on to "My Player" page, again it asks me for registration. I am confused. What should I do?

Best regards!

Tigereye

Sep 7, 2014, 1:25:23 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like you're not authenticating.

If double check the username and password to make sure you're not mistyping either.

It's also possible that your attempt to register a name failed because someone else already has that name. All of your subsequent login attempts didn't have their password so they failed.

Hope that helps,

Sent from my mobile device

Bina Raza

Sep 7, 2014, 1:49:44 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Hm, I have tried so many different account names on the create log in option on this page https://schemaverse.com and all of them lead to password is incorrect option. I have tried quite unique combination of letters as far as account names go and it is not accepting any. This is weird. Some of the names I have tried are: hum_nish, humjinse_nish, ganjinish, ganji_nish and other combinations of these words.

Bina Raza

Sep 7, 2014, 1:54:12 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
punjabi_bee, punjabi_ganji_bee... I am running out of creative options for names...should I add a random 8954 in the end to make the name work?

Bina Raza

Sep 7, 2014, 1:55:31 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
ganji_89670 did not work either. :O Any suggestions?? :/

Abstrct

Sep 7, 2014, 7:09:51 PM9/7/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Sorry about the troubles. We had some maintenance on Friday and it looks like I didn't get everything back online.

I am still working to resolve this issue but once it is back up and running, I will let you know.

-Josh

Bina Raza

Sep 8, 2014, 2:21:55 AM9/8/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Alrighty! I understand. Thank you for your reply. :)

-Bina

Abstrct

Joshua Bentley

Apr 10, 2015, 2:01:54 PM4/10/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
hey there, having the same issue now. I even put in a totally random string of numbers and letters and it's still saying that the username was taken.

Abstrct

Apr 10, 2015, 4:01:47 PM4/10/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a full partition took the DB down. Whoops!

All good now. Give it a try and let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks
-Josh

Joshua Bentley

Apr 10, 2015, 4:53:57 PM4/10/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Still a no go  :(

Abstrct

Apr 11, 2015, 11:22:39 AM4/11/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Can you walk me through the process you are doing so far?

1) What browser are you using
2) Which page are you accessing
3) what username are you trying to use

Thanks!

Jayme Jones

Apr 13, 2015, 2:42:24 PM4/13/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
I'm also having troubles.  I'm using Chrome (Version 41.0.2272.118 m), trying to access through http://www.schemaverse.com/reg/, and I've tried registering under jjonesish with random strings of numbers. It says the username is taken every time.

Abstrct

Apr 13, 2015, 7:57:03 PM4/13/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
The /reg site is usually only used for events so it is likely pointing to a special DB.