Problem with my_events, error in get_player_id function?

henry...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 12:08:12 PM12/15/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I'm trying to look at the my_events table with a very simple "select * from my_events limit 25" (basically what's in the tutorial), and I keep getting the following error:

ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
CONTEXT:  SQL function "get_player_id" statement 1

ERROR: canceling statement due to user request
SQL state: 57014
Context: SQL function "get_player_id" statement 1

I don't think I did anything to prompt this, but let me know if there's something I can do to fix it.

Abstrct

Feb 5, 2015, 12:02:21 AM2/5/15
to schem...@googlegroups.com
The my_events table can get a bit large throughout the day and make some queries take too long. The error you are seeing ("cancelling statement due to user request") is actually the message your are displayed when the game kills your long running query.

With my_events, the more specific you can get, the better. Add a where clause using tic or toc, or even the action column, and you should get your results before the query is killed.