Tic Time at 4+ Hours

jon.ga...@scorpion.co

May 3, 2017, 7:57:14 PM5/3/17
to Schemaverse
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to the game today? The tic time was already pretty long at like 20 minutes, but now it hasn't changed for over 4 hours =/

I used to play this game years ago and I happen to be teaching a group of 6 guys SQL so I wanted to play some more and maybe have them play once they have a decent grasp on SQL, but the tic doesn't seem to be working very well.

Any help would be appreciated!

Abstrct

May 4, 2017, 12:40:25 PM5/4/17
to Schemaverse
I think the DB could use a little TLC. I'm running some maintenance on it now, hopefully that should speed up the tic for you.

I'll get back to you when it's all run.