When do new rounds begin?

statsnewb

Apr 28, 2014, 9:35:07 AM4/28/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying to get involved in a round in the past couple of days but my home planet has consistently been taken away already..

Is there a way to know when a new round will begin?

-statsnewb

Abstrct

Apr 28, 2014, 11:44:31 AM4/28/14
to schem...@googlegroups.com
New rounds start at about 1:00AM EST each day.

If you go to play and you have lost your home planet, the easiest thing to do is just create a new account. Many people who play have two or three so this isn't a big deal.

Once you get familiar with the game a bit more, you can write a script that will protect your home planet by mining it automatically and building up a small fleet around it.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have nay more questions.

-Abstrct