WebPage and Blog

Andrea

Jun 19, 2011, 5:37:59 AM6/19/11
to Schema.org Discussion
Is possible to use both WebPage and Blog ?

For example I think that a Blog Post is a Web Page so Article, Blog
etc etc are WebPage.

Is the Blog itemtype equivalent to WebPage itemtype ?

Thanks

Guha

Jun 19, 2011, 12:33:43 PM6/19/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
Something can be both a BlogPost and WebPage.

guha

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 19, 2011, 3:01:01 PM6/19/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com

I thought about the <sgml> tag below for the inner most text region;
<single gylphic mark-up language>.

This idea may help.

<object xhtml id=thing><head schema=webpage>
</object>

--
--- http://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 19, 2011, 3:52:06 PM6/19/11
to Dzonatas Sol, schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
I think with t.co or google-com-q-prompt-shortener is under six degrees
of separation; that may fit all within one hundred and fourty
mime:/tweet/uuid.

"When do you tweet your web page?"; when I can copy-n-paste it into the
compaq-blogger; make up.

Simple things programmers forget about.

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 19, 2011, 5:22:25 PM6/19/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
Thought about the webcam on our compaq-make-up-kits; no keyboard; no
mouse; screen mirror with webcam; this way. Tweet.

Some predicted the "Forward:" button on the compaq made sense.

<object original>message</object>; this is the statement; computer
theorist mistook the object.

Does google-analytics work this way?
view-source:google-analytics:schema/webpage/blog/DataType:

Before I got distracted, I got this far for us (by the book):
http://icesphere-sl.blogspot.com/

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 19, 2011, 8:58:52 PM6/19/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, WebPage and Blog even works in 800 pixels by 600 lines, this works:

twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol/status/82610271327223809
<http://twitter.com/#%21/Dzonatas_Sol/status/82610271327223809>

Those old B&W TV sets are 500 lines. This gives incentive for stores to
have a few in the window for those that pass by with cams. Things exist.

Now if the cellphone-cam responds with IR, where is the ISP? The
client/server? Do you need to fit RDF in that amount of space? Some just
want the LED light to just flicker instead of the IR.

Now this distracts me: the compaq that records your favorite make-up;
selection by static qr-code. One more dimension to qr-code(s)?
Materials, intangible items and tangible collections.

Samoya

Jun 19, 2011, 2:56:30 PM6/19/11
to Schema.org Discussion
How would you mark something up to be both a webpage and a blog?
Should the blog be nested inside of the webpage item type?

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 20, 2011, 12:15:28 AM6/20/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
This pattern:

<object param=thing schema=webpage>
<head/>
</object>

Andrea

Jun 20, 2011, 8:18:17 AM6/20/11
to Schema.org Discussion
mmm It make me confuse :)

Why you are using <object> ?

In terms of microdata and Div I specify in the <body Webpage and
inside in the div the Blog ?

Thanks

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 20, 2011, 12:02:20 PM6/20/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
I use the <object> pattern in the manner for optimization of streams. I
see this as one of the developers of XML parsers that handle
such-microdata/attributes, one optimal step from the "<element itemscope
itemprop=..." style that allows unordered and embedded structures. With
<object>, we can use XML entities in template-style use-cases,
especially where we can markup the pivotal data (an identity useful over
several streamed-data structures) and avoid endless transitions in data.

Have you tried the rich snippet tool to see if that works for your content?

Guha

Jun 20, 2011, 2:24:27 PM6/20/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
For now, here is the syntax you can use.

Dzonatas Sol

Jun 20, 2011, 3:18:26 PM6/20/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
Also, <object> lets add <footer> for XHTML5: