Any examples?

Dennis van Dalen

Sep 13, 2011, 10:24:50 AM9/13/11
to Schema.org Discussion
Dear members,

can any share his/her website so i can test them in a search engine
just to make sure it does what i expect it to do?

Thanks in advance!

Mathias Roth

Sep 16, 2011, 4:29:38 AM9/16/11
to schemaorg-...@googlegroups.com
http://strassen-030.de/ Blog "Durch Schmutzige Strassen"

Using HTML5 & hCard / hFeed since WordPress 3.0 (last summer) and (extended input) Microdata since last week:

WebPage: breadcrumb, mainContentOfPage, primaryImageOfPage
AboutPage / ContactPage / ProfilePage / SearchResultsPage
Blog: BlogPosting: blogPosts
CollectionPage: VideoGallery
UserInteraction: UserComments

and more, it's all there ;-)

Lawrence Woodman

Sep 17, 2011, 2:19:53 AM9/17/11
On 13/09/11 15:24, Dennis van Dalen wrote:
> can any share his/her website so i can test them in a search engine
> just to make sure it does what i expect it to do?

I have a list of websites using schema.org microdata at:
https://github.com/LawrenceWoodman/mida/wiki/Sites-Using-Microdata

Lawrence

--
vLife Systems Ltd
Registered Office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry, CV1 2FL

rhornsby

Sep 17, 2011, 1:22:48 PM9/17/11
to Schema.org Discussion
I have marked up my whole site, www.richardhornsby.com, using the
following Type and properties of Schema.org.

Type: http://schema.org/webpage
Property: breadcrumb
Property: maincontentofpage
Property: contentlocation