Release 2.9

Ronald Jeninga

Apr 9, 2019, 11:05:49 AM4/9/19
to schedulix
Hi all,

I'm proud to present the new stable schedulix release 2.9!

Just a moment ago I created the new branch in github.
Tomorrow (April 10th, 2019) I'll upload the new rpms to the repository.

The corresponding release notes as well as all documentation will be uploaded from the schedulix web site within the next few days.
You'll find the documents in the Download area.

We've added a whole bunch of new features and some of them are real jewels (I think).
My personal favourite is the GUI shell. People who love to use sdmsh will adore this one too.
Another jewel is the possibility to disable jobs based on a "calendar".
People who used to work with other scheduling systems will be happy about the so-called "external dependencies", which allow to create dependencies between jobs with different masters.

We hope you'll all be as enthusiastic about the new release as we are.

Enjoy!

Ronald

PS. Naturally, if you find a problem, please report