Concurrency on the same job server

HV

Jan 27, 2020, 7:24:24 PM1/27/20
to schedulix
Hi,

First of all, thank you Ronald helped me a lot last couple days for all of questions I had since I am new to the tool.

Regarding to concurrency / parallelism, is this possible to run multiple jobs on the same job server concurrently?  Is there a pool size limit and configuration?

Thanks

Dieter Stubler

Jan 28, 2020, 1:05:49 AM1/28/20
to schedulix
Hi,

schedulix job servers can run any number of jobs concurrently, only limited by the physical limitations of your system.
There is no such thing like a pool size limit.
To limit the load on job servers schedulix uses 'System Resources'.
The resource management capabilities are quite power full in schedulix.
I highly recommend to read the scope, job server and resources related chapters of the schedulix documentation.
Also have a look at the Load Control example to see how this works.

Regards
Dieter

HV

Jan 28, 2020, 9:21:30 AM1/28/20