Delete entire schedulix job in schedulix 2.7

salonimi...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2021, 2:54:10 AMJul 27
to schedulix
Hi Ronald,

We are using schedulix 2.7 and in which we want to remove all files and folders and jobs at one go except the job servers.

Is there any way to delete this?

Thank you,
Saloni

Dieter Stubler

Jul 27, 2021, 3:36:24 AMJul 27
to schedulix
Hi Saloni,

Not sure what you refer to with 'files'. There are no 'files' in schedulix and schedulix will never access files of your operating system directly except of executing them for a job run.
To remove a folder including its content you can drop it using cascade.
Removing all folders and job/Batch definitions from your system you can use the content tab of folder SYSTEM, select all and drop them.
Hope this answers your question.

Regards
Dieter