MySql database initial setup

Nariman Abdullayev

Jul 11, 2014, 5:33:44 AM7/11/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com
# mysql --user=schedulix --host=XXXX  --password --database=schedulix --execute="source mysql/install.sql"
Enter password:
ERROR at line 53 in file: 'mysql/install.sql': Failed to open file 'mysql_gen/MASTER_ALLOCATION.sql', error: 2

looks like file MASTER_ALLOCATION.sql is absent in directory mysql_gen

can I comment it out in mysql/install.sql?

Ronald Jeninga

Jul 11, 2014, 6:02:27 AM7/11/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, delete the line.

The MASTER_ALLOCATION table used to be there until we found a bug.
During the bug repair we found out that there's no need for the table and eliminated it.

Of course we missed some references, this is one of them :-(
But if you have a look at github, you'll see that I've already deleted the line a few days ago.

Regards,

Ronald

Nariman Abdullayev

Jul 11, 2014, 6:11:37 AM7/11/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com
good. without this line DB schema was created ok.