zope.out not update properly

johnts...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2020, 11:23:17 PM12/20/20
to schedulix
Dear Ronald,

I found the zope log "zope.out" cannot update properly, relative actions just logged in Z2.log.
Is there a way to flush the relative log from Z2.log to zope.out?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
John Tsui
21.Dec.2020

Ronald Jeninga

Dec 21, 2020, 2:48:42 AM12/21/20
to schedulix
Hi John,

I googled a bit and from what I've found I follow that it won't be easy to flush the Z2.log into the zope.out.
Writing the zope.out output into the Z2.log might be possible. We then would have to use Zope's logging system instead.

I'm sorry if this is disappointing.
If you want to know who did what at what time, my suggestion is to run the scheduling server with trace level 2.

Best regards,

Ronald

johnts...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2020, 9:07:18 PM12/21/20